ACA Accounts Apprenticeship
Competitive salary - Unspecified
Why We Need YouPosted:
Are you a bright Graduate looking for a career in Accountancy? Would you like to get a head start with some relevant 'on the job' experience while you study for your recognised qualification? Then starting your career with our Graduate programme might be for you!
You’re graduating, what next? How about:
- Full study support to gain a globally recognised qualification with the ICAEW.
- Linked learning approach with Kaplan or First Intuition, who are award winning training providers.
- On the job training and practical experience.
- Face to face contact with decision makers early on.
- A career within a national organisation, with access to a in a global network of 30,000 people across 147 countries.
- Working with a wide range of entrepreneurs, owner managed businesses and subsidiaries of large international groups.
Who are we?
We're a dedicated team of like-minded accountancy professionals. Our clients range from top fashion retailers, leisure & hospitality businesses to renewable energy enterprises and we get involved in issues that affect gaming developers and motorsports engineers.
We are ranked among the UK¿s top 12 accountancy firms, combining high levels of technical expertise with the kind of personal service often only found in smaller firms.
In 2020, we won the Best Advisory Services category of the new Business Resilience Awards, organised by Accountancy Age. Previously, we won National Firm of the Year, Tax Team of the Year and Graduate and Non-Graduate programme of the Year at the British Accountancy Awards, we internationally re-branded, and we grew substantially with a few high-profile mergers. It's an exciting time to join the firm!
As part of a multi award winning medium sized firm, you will have the opportunity to work with our wide and eclectic client base across the accounting an
We are a firm of chartered accountants, tax and business advisers. From offices across the UK, we provide a full range of financial and business services to enterprises and individuals helping them to achieve growth and long-term success.
112 UCAS Points, achieved or predicted a 2:1 at university.
- The successful candidate will be committed to a career within accountancy
- Hard working and dilligent are just two of the personal qualities we are looking for
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails