Air Conditioning Apprentice
£192.40 - £220.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are looking for a enthusiastic person to join our Air Conditioning installation team. Applicants will need to be mechanically minded (preferably with some mechanical experience), self-motivated and willing to work hard at self-development. We are looking for someone who has a high capacity to self-teach as well as listen to given instruction.
- Routine maintenance of refrigeration equipment on clients’ premises.
- System service and fault finding.
- Repairing and replacing components.
- Working as part of a team with on-site installations.
- Follow and work to all Health and Safety requirments.
- Shadowing engineers to learn.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
Air Conditioning Bristol have over the past 20 years we helped customers with installations, service & repairs of various leading brands of air conditioning systems by our team who are all City & Guilds qualified. Our services include Air Conditioning Installation & Maintenance, Refrigeration and Car Air Conditioning servicing.
- GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above or equivalents.
- Good practical and technical skills.
- Good problem-solving mind.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to be trained and developed.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Well presented, polite and punctual.
- Trustworthy, honest and hardworking.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails