Apprentice - Telecoms Field Operative - Peterborough
£18,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Post to start as soon as possible
Due to continued growth, we now require an additional Apprentice Engineer to join our highly qualified and experienced Installation & Service Team for the Peterborough area.
Reporting to a dedicated Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing a high quality and responsive service including small-scale cabling installations, data centre support, patching, control documentation and testing.
As a self-motivated apprentice engineer, we are looking for you to learn in the following areas:
- Installing multi-manufacturer cabling systems – Fibre & Copper
- Working in and supporting an Office & Data Centre environment
- Fibre patching and Copper Patching
- Agile and responsive to customer demands
- Diligence with all documentation
Splice Group are a well-established, expanding and profitable business with a proven track record of developing and delivering leading-edge fibre optic cabling solutions, designed to improve network resilience and speed of communications.
The quality of our Cabling Systems & Fibre products combined with tried and tested Installation, Maintenance & Support services have led to an enviable portfolio of major Corporate Clients in the Telecoms, Banking and Data Centre sectors in both the UK and Overseas.
They are looking to employ an Apprentice Engineer Fibre & Copper Installation/Support for the Peterborough Area
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Full driving licence (due to the nature of the role)
- You will be highly organised with efficient time management and excellent communication skills
- You will be proactive, willing to work hard, eager to learn and have a can-do attitude
- You will be adaptable with the ability to multi-task
- You will be highly inquisitive, with great problem-solving skills
- You will be able to remain calm under pressure and possess the ability to show empathy
- Organised individual
- Willingness to learn
- Desire to progress
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails