£10,000.00 - £12,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Telesales/ administrator to contribute to generating sales for our company.
Along with administrative duties, you will be responsible for making qualified appointments and closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be confident presenting our services over the phone as well as dealing with objections and overcoming these.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers, making appointments for the Directors and developing business and administraive skills.
You will be working with a very successful team and the apprentice in training will receive excellent mentoring from the best in the business!
- Contact potential new customers to establish if they have any courier, freight or storage requirements and if so, make an appointment
- Diary entries
- Receive and send emails and letters
- To make a minimum of 5 new business appointments per week
- To make a minimum of 40 new calls per day
- To answer questions about all services the company offer
- To ask relevant questions and understand customer requirements and close sales over the telephone whenever possible
- Direct prospects to the Sales Managers as and when needed
- Enter and update customer information in our ACT database and update records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Pass on messages
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Lead generation using various online sources
- Send out standardised follow up letters, rates and any other related information
Bluesky International Logistics Ltd provide a full logistics and distribution service for both domestic and international deliveries.
To simplify things for you, we can liaise directly with your printers and any other suppliers. All your shipments will be monitored from start to finish and have a proof of delivery which will be available on line. Our aim is to ensure you achieve your own strategic and financial aims.
- GCSE maths and English or equivalent
- Experience of working in the courier industry either in a customer service or sales environment preferred but not essential
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., Outlook or and ACT, Metafour, Excel)
- Ability to learn quickly about services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of the English language both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Hard working
- Not afraid of targets
- Able to work on own initiative, and be a team player
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails