Apprentice Autocare Technician
£8,831.00 - £13,473.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Our Apprenticeships are the most sought-after in the sector. And it’s not just us saying that – Ofsted has graded our apprenticeships as ‘outstanding’ in every area.
Based at one of our fully equipped centres you’ll be a valuable member of the team, working a regular 39 hours with two days off per week being supported by the best in the business. You will learn new auto-care skills and all about the special brand of teambuilding and customer service that makes us everyday heroes in the communities we serve.
First and foremost, you’re here to learn and develop as an Apprentice. Here at Kwik Fit, no two days are the same, and who knows what types of automotive issues you’ll deal with from one day to the next? One thing’s for sure – you’ll learn to work with all kinds of makes and models of cars!
Working alongside a qualified technician, you ‘ll:
- Replace and refit defective tyres including repairs and wheel balancing
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety within your centre
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of vehicle systems including steering and suspension, braking systems, battery & charging systems, exhaust systems and air-conditioning
- Learn how to deliver a ‘Kwik Fit’ experience to all our customers
- Carrying out safety inspections and routine maintenance to manufacturers specification
We want you to take on board the things that make our team special – our attentive customer service and our unique team spirit. Making it as a Kwik Fit technician isn’t easy, but with the right attitude and respect for the work we do here, you’ll quickly find yourself on track for a great career progression with one of the best businesses in the automotive industry.
Kwik-Fit (GB) Ltd is the UK's largest repairer of Motor Vehicles with over 700 outlets across the UK. Our well established Apprentice Programme, is graded as Grade 1 Outstanding by Ofsted in all areas making us the only Grade 1 Motor Industry Employer offering Apprenticeships. During the course of 2017, we are seeking to employ 200+ Apprentices, all of whom are full time employees from day one and are guaranteed a future career following successful completion of their Apprenticeship.
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in English Language and maths
- Here at Kwik Fit, we’re looking for ambitious people excited by the idea of working in the automotive industry and willing to learn. Previous experience in the automotive industry isn’t required
- Passionate to develop a career within the automotive industry and a mechanical interest
- Self-motivated to succeed on an Apprenticeship, taking responsibility for your independent learning and study
- The kind of person who knows what it means when your colleagues show up on time and get stuck in for their whole shift – so you’ll do the same for them
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails