Apprentice Care Assistant, Millbeck
£12,151.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
As an apprentice you will learn to;
- Promote choice to clients in their daily living by providing care, which meets care quality commissions (CQC) fundamental standards and support happy living for the years ahead.
- Comply with Anchors policies and procedures at all times.
- Escalate concerns/issues as appropriate.
- Record accurate and legible documentation.
- Deliver a care plan.
- Identify and report signs of poor practice or abuse.
- Identify and ensure health and safety standards are me.
Free smiles and warm welcomes with every visit - guaranteed. We serve freshly prepared, irresistible food all day, every day. Grab a drink, get comfy and let us do the rest. Take your pick from our wide selection of real ales, properly pulled pleasure in a pint glass.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails