JLAManchester • York • Lincoln • Chelmsford • Romford • Southend-On-Sea • Harrow • Watford • Hemel Hempstead • Slough • Croydon • Twickenham • Kingston upon Thames
Apprentice Catering Engineer
Why We Need You
Why We Need YouPosted:
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Catering Apprenticeship scheme here at JLA Group!
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking for a highly rewarding career and an opportunity to learn from some of the best engineers in the business! We have a competitive starting salary and provide you with a company van and tools so you are fully equipped and ready to start your new career with JLA.
What can you expect to be doing?
• Maintain and repair equipment as and when directed by the Operations Support team
•Carry out comprehensive, competent, and safe repairs to customer and Company satisfaction, aiming to fix the cause of the fault not just the fault itself
• Proactively work towards the growth of the company by identifying and submitting engineer leads for upgrades and other potential sales business
• Clean equipment and the immediate vicinity of the machine after completion of site work, leaving the site clean and tidy
• Complete and provide reports in relation to work arrival and departure from each call and obtaining customer signature where required
• Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
• Maintain technical and system updates and releases as required
• Manage tooling and van stocks as well as job part orders appropriately by receipting, consuming or returning for each job
• Support growth generation by submitting lead opportunities Service Delivery
• Maintain our reputation within the industry by demonstrating excellent customer service practices, acting responsively to the needs of the customer with the aim of delivering customer satisfaction
• Manage on-site customer queries in a fair and courteous manner
• Handle any challenging situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be responsive and cooperative and achieve the required tasks set Managing Health & Safety
• To carry out all activities with proper regard for personal safety and the safety of colleagues and customers by ensuring adherence and reasonable care of H&S regulations and procedures at all times
• Report identified risks in line with H&S procedures
• Attend H&S training and briefings on a regular basis The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and you will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the position
Address: Manchester • York • Lincoln • Chelmsford • Romford • Southend-On-Sea • Harrow • Watford • Hemel Hempstead • Slough • Croydon • Twickenham • Kingston upon Thames -
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - BMW Park Lane BatterseaIntermediateSales Customer ServiceLondon
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service (Parts Advisor) Apprenticeship - Barons Watford BMWIntermediateSales Customer ServiceWatford
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails