£289.50 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Wetherspoon is looking for fun, enthusiastic, passionate people to join its hard-working teams. No previous kitchen experience is necessary and - as it recruits for personality and is a UK Top Employer with an award-winning training programme - Wetherspoon knows that it can teach you the skills to succeed.
Wetherspoon opens its doors early in the morning and sometimes doesn't close them until late at night, so offering great flexibility of working hours.
What's in it for you?
Wetherspoon offers competitive hourly rates for all team members, as well as the following benefits:
- A complimentary meal and a drink, when working a four-hour shift
- A 50% discount on food and soft drinks, when working; a 20% discount on all food, drinks and hotel accommodation (for you and up to three guests), when not working
- £1 extra per hour for those hours worked during midnight-05.59am
- Bonus scheme - earn up to 19% of your pay
- Availability of guaranteed-hour contracts and variable-hour contracts
- Paid holiday
- Free shares (after a qualifying period)
- Loyalty reward scheme
- £9.65 per hour (£7.50 for under 18s), availability of guaranteed-hour contracts and variable contract available
- You will also be supported to achieve the required level in maths and English if not already achieved
At a glance, your role is to deliver excellent customer service to make hungry and thirsty customers happy!
- Ensuring that all food is stored, prepared, cooked, served and presented in accordance with company standards
- Taking pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness, ensuring that the kitchen is cleaned and maintained throughout the day in accordance with guidelines
- Striving, at all times, to achieve the food-delivery-time t
J D Wetherspoon is regarded as one of the UK’s top employers and has been recognised by the Top Employers Institute as a ‘Top Employer United Kingdom’ for 15 consecutive years, including 2018.
We achieve such accolades, year on year, through our investment in training, policies on equality, competitive remuneration packages and by encouraging all of our employees to participate actively in our business strategy.
- No previous qualifications needed
- None! We're looking for fun, enthusiastic, passionate people to join our hard-working teams. We recruit for personality and, as a UK Top Employer with an award-winning training programme, we know that we can teach you the skills to succeed
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm in your role and show commitment to your pub and Wetherspoon
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Have a strong work ethic and be self-motivated
- Have a friendly nature and excellent communication skills
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful
- Remain calm when working in a high pressure environment
- Adhere to Kitchen Uniform standards at all times
- Receive regular feedback from the management team and achieve any actions agreed
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails