Apprentice Customer Service - Future Service
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
BT is much bigger than broadband and phone lines. We provide telecoms, security and IT solutions to lots of businesses, from small, independent companies to FTSE 100 corporations.
- As one of our Future Service associates, you’ll be a problem solver for our customers. When someone gets in touch, you’ll be their first point of call, so you’ll need to make sure you’re following correct contact validation procedures
- Our customers are important to us, so we always aim to resolve any issues they have the first time they contact us. This might be a simple question, or you might need to use diagnostic techniques to identify the root cause of the problem
- You’ll book service requests with suppliers and keep customers informed with all the relevant information
- You’ll also make sure everything is recorded and documented correctly, so we’ve got good quality insight captured for all customer calls and faults
To do this, we’ll help you develop your interpersonal skills, knowledge and ability to help the customer. You’ll learn how to have great conversations and be empowered to wow our customers. It’s a constant learning curve, finding out lots of new and useful skills that you can use in your day-to-day job and beyond.
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
- No formal qualifications are required to join our programme, however a good level of literacy and numeracy would be a distinct advantage
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails