Apprentice Cyber Security Technician
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
BT’s work in cyber security has an impact all over the world and for all types of business customers big and small. Our partners rely on us to keep them safe, which is where you come in.
- You’ll join our expert team of experienced Security professionals, so you can learn directly from the best
- You’ll help to provide technical support on complex network security and cyber security deployments for our UK secure contracts
- Working across a variety different platforms and technologies, including Data Centre Servers, Networking and Cloud based tools, you’ll develop a wide range of skills and experience
This role is vital in delivering a best in class customer service experience to all of our clients. The security team makes sure appropriate actions are taken to reduce the risk of incidents and maintain services, to avoid any impact to the customer’s set up.
- We’re not expecting you to know everything when you join, so we’ll start you off with some key concepts like security, identity and confidentiality and how they relate to each other
- You’ll also learn about integrity, availability, threat, vulnerability, risk and hazard and so much more
- On top of that, you’ll find out about things like how to apply the relevant laws and ethics. And that’s before you get to things like security assurance, and how to apply cyber security concepts to IT infrastructure
It’s a job that involves a lot of teamwork; everyone relies on and helps each other to do the best job possible for our business customers. You’ll have a lot going on at once and can be managing lots of complex workloads and competing priorities. But we’ll work with you to make sure you can manage it. And we’ll also contribute to your ongoing development as well, by helping you study for your ITIL V4 certification, in addition
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
- You’ll need to achieve (or be on course to achieve) two A-Levels with a minimum of C grades
- You’ll also need a minimum of five GCSEs at grades 4-9 (C or above) including English and Maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails