Apprentice Digital Service Technician
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Technical Support is right at the heart of any organisation such as ours. We need people with the technical know-how to help our customers, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
- As an apprentice Technical Support Technician, you’ll learn to interact with business users, navigate and configure IT Service management tools, and to provide second line level support for a wide range of internal and external customers.
- You’ll learn to take ownership of technology, build your problem-solving skills and working with multi stakeholders.
- We’ll teach you skills around how best to share your knowledge and ideas with others by creating the correct documentation for customers and support teams.
- Not only that, you’ll help make sure all the configuration and testing of our tool sets is achieved through attention to detail and a quality approach.
- When deploying technology to customers, you’ll either support directly with the installation and setup directly, or help support others to get things ready for use and day to day operations.
In this part of our company, we work with major business customers, so you will be supporting a wide range of different household names in retail, finance, leisure, utilities, construction and other sectors. This won’t phase you though; we’ll coach and teach you how to develop business awareness skills to help with problem solving and escalations, and make sure we’re always working to improve our service and customer experience.
By the time you’ve finished your apprenticeship, you’ll be a SME - that’s a fancy way of saying expert. You’ll have developed key skills in some of our most critical Service Management tools, and built good understanding of these in supporting 24x7 customer operations.
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
- You’ll need to achieve five GCSEs at grades 4–9 (GCSE C or above) including English language and maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails