Apprentice Electrical Power Networks Engineer
£9,254.44 - £18,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
As part of your Apprenticeship training, your learning will include:
- Supporting maintenance, repair, installation and retrofit of the companies range of Tapchanger and Transformer products, both on site and in our Loughborough factory
- Assisting strip down, rebuild Tapchanger’s/related equipment, fault find, repair, overhaul both on-site and in-works as required
- Interpret specifications and technical requirements; prepare method statements and prepare detailed and concise reports for submission to customers
- Undergo training if necessary, to ensure that current and future H&S requirements are met at all times
- Carry out an on-site risk assessment on every assignment and record details thereof on the special form provided
- Provide written reports on completion of each assignment
Brush has grown for over 130 years to be recognised as the foremost independent manufacturer of electrical equipment including 2 and 4-pole Turbogenerators, Power Management Systems, Transformers, Hawker Siddley Switchgear and Harrington Diesel Generators. A consultative partner, Brush offers specialist technical value to complex projects from the thousands of hours of product design, manufacture and support accrued in ours.
Charles Francis Brush formed both the BRUSH Electric Company in Cleveland, Ohio and also the Anglo-American BRUSH Electric Light Corporation in London, England, in 1879.
Today, the BRUSH name lives on in the BRUSH Electric companies in Loughborough, England (where manufacture was moved in 1889), Plzen in the Czech Republic and Ridderkerk in the Netherlands. BRUSH continues to supply high quality products to the electric power industries both on and offshore.
- Minimum 5 x GCSEs Grade C (4) or above to include maths & English plus Engineering qualification at Level 3. Evidence will be required at shortlisting stage
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and a problem solver
- An effective communicator, fluent in both spoken and written English
BRUSH looks for the below qualities in all employees:
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails