Apprentice Export Clerk
£136.50 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
- Prepare shipping documentation
- Data entry for shipment details
- Prepare billings and close shipment files
- Be responsible for bookings and process shipments in accordance
- Work with both full container loads and less container loads
- Complete customs procedures
- Work with appointed routed agents and company operated services
- Arrange collections with our providers
- Prepare and provide documents to customers in accordance with the terms of shipment operating procedures
Maritime Service Line UK Limited began Trading in the UK as a member of the MSL Corporate organisation, specialising as a full service NVOCC with an enhanced emphasis in Latin American Markets and are members of of the British International Freight Association.
Having seen a significant investment which led to positive effects on the business during the summer of 2013, MSL UK has enjoyed a close liaison with MSL Corporate and their 50 Corporate Branches in 23 Countries, with a commitment for that to flourish further, while remaining a fully committed partner.
These unique relationships with like minded associates assure the trade of the finest and most exemplary approach to the well being and timely movement of the cargo entrusted to our network. All the operations or tasks we carry out are based on decisions made by a professional organisation and multi lingual co-workers qualified to satisfy customers' needs and care for their interests.
Quality inspired aspirations and highly motivated staff are the keystones of our business. Our goal is to continue by offering a combination of first class service in combination with world class customer satisfaction.
- GCSE or equivalent grade A*-C/9-4 including maths and English
- Strong Geographical knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills as customer care skills are very important
- Well organised and able to deal with heavy workloads
- Being able to work as part of a team and individually
- Good attention to detail, continuously monitoring shipments from the point of receipt through to delivery
- Must be familiar with computer programmes (Word, Office, Excel)
- Ensure quick responses to inquiries and problem resolution
- Confident and eager to learn about the job
- A happy and chatty individual
- Quick learner and someone who is happy to work independently as well as in a team
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails