Apprentice Guest Server - High Wycombe
£138.00 - £267.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
As a Guest Server, you will be responsible for ensuring your guests have an amazing time, for which they will want to come back time & time again.
To create that fantastic service, you will naturally be a friendly, outgoing, chatty person. You’ll be at ease communicating with the variety of guests who visit our restaurants, whether they’re there for a working lunch, for family time, as groups of friends who want to catch up on the latest gossip, or to celebrate special occasions.
Role highlights – just a taste:
- Ensuring each and every guest receives a great experience each and every time
- Discovering the desire of our guests and therefore maximizing sales opportunities
- Accurately taking orders, offering expert knowledge of the menu, drinks are served on time and ensuring the food looks tasty and appetizing - always
- Checking back on guests showing interest and care
- Delivering a smiling send off to complete the guest’s experience
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mindset’
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut, you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Pizza Hut (UK) has been established in the UK since 1973 and has 300 restaurants employing approximately 10,000 people. At Pizza Hut, our success is down to the great people we employ, people who aren't just passionate about food, but about providing the very best guest service too.
In a nutshell, we're a people business that serves food, rather than a food business that serves people. Which we think is the perfect kind of business for Apprentices to excel in!
- No formal qualifications required
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails