Apprentice Marketing Executive
£19,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Working in a small but close-knit marketing team alongside the sales team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who is able to make the role their own, seeking out, helping to plan and deliver on and offline marketing campaigns that build revenue and improve the customer experience.
Campus Living Villages is a global provider of student accommodation across four regions (Australia, New Zealand, the USA and the UK). We are committed to creating tailored student communities that suit the unique culture of each campus and university we work with.
You'll be responsible for:
- Delivery of sales and marketing campaigns on both a national and local level (email marketing and website management)
- Managing the company’s presence on external websites, including accommodation listings sites, Google My Business and university pages
- Understanding how to track activity through Google Analytics and will be responsible for monitoring web and email performance, adapting activity where necessary to improve output and reporting monthly performance to the rest of the business
- Support from the team but will be expected to manage some activity yourself so a confidence in problem solving and strong project management skills are a must
Looking for student accommodation in Manchester? You’ve come to the right place.
Manchester is the third most visited city by international tourists in the UK, so a great choice if you are looking to live in a diverse and multicultural community.
Home to world-class football clubs Manchester United and Manchester City, a day at the football is only three miles away. Transport is simple and convenient in Manchester, including a tram network running through the city and into the suburbs.
• 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
• Alevels or level 3 equivalent
• 18 months-2 years experience in marketing ideal
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to adapt writing style to suit different communications media
- ICT /digital capability to effectively utilise current and future technology in Campus Living Villages’
- Achievement orientated with a desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, and willing to take initiative
You’ll be inquisitive, full of ideas and passionate about the success of your work, always looking for ways to improve and optimise activity for maximum impact. You’ll be excited about email marketing as you will lead this activity, producing engaging email campaigns for both new customer acquisition and retention.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails