Apprentice Shift Manager - Cambridge, Retail Park
£306.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
As part of the management team, you will have the drive to motivate and coach the dining and kitchen teams to deliver great guest service as well as the opportunity to develop many other skills including driving sales and controlling costs in order to deliver business profit.
Being a Shift Manager apprentice in Pizza Hut offers a great first step onto the management ladder for people who have the passion and drive to succeed in a guest orientated business.
Role highlights – just a taste!
- Ensuring each and every guest receives a great experience each and every time
- Ensuring Pizza Hut’s high brand standards and procedures are delivered on each and every shift
- Inspiring and coaching Guest Servers and Kitchen Team Members to consistently deliver excellent guest experience
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mindset’
- Passionate and committed to achieving great business results within a target-driven environment where you will be accountable for your shifts performance
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
We are looking for great team players who are able to combine a passion for fantastic Guest experience, with a real flair for organization and an ability to inspire and lead others.
Why wait, apply online today!
Pizza Hut (UK) has been established in the UK since 1973 and has 300 restaurants employing approximately 10,000 people. At Pizza Hut, our success is down to the great people we employ, people who aren't just passionate about food, but about providing the very best guest service too.
In a nutshell, we're a people business that serves food, rather than a food business that serves people. Which we think is the perfect kind of business for Apprentices to excel in!
- Maths and English GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent preferable
- Team leading skills
- Basic understanding of English and Maths.
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails