Apprentice Software Developer
£19,305.00 - Annually
Digital, IT and Computing
Start: 01 May 2022
Why We Need You
Why We Need YouPosted:
- Assist and collaborate with senior developers and technical team for minor enhancements, bug fixes and maintaining code in existing applications.
- Support the development of applications using common frameworks, including .Net and Power Apps.
- Assist with analyse, debugging code and troubleshooting issues in existing applications.
- Liaise with the Business users, Service Desk and Solutions team for carrying out BAU activities.
- Assist and support development team in conducting unit tests.
- Continually improving coding skills.
Hollis is a leading international, independent real estate consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, developers and funders, across both private and public sectors, to help them get more out of their real estate, at every stage of the property life cycle.
GCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential,A Level or equivalent Any (Grade A - C) EssentialCommunication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Customer care skills,Problem solving skills,Administrative skills,Logical,Team working,Initiative
Address: 14 Park Row, NG1 6GR
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - BMW Park Lane BatterseaIntermediateSales Customer ServiceLondon
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service (Parts Advisor) Apprenticeship - Barons Watford BMWIntermediateSales Customer ServiceWatford
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails