BMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor (Service Advisor) Apprenticeship - Soper of Lincoln BMW
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme is regarded as being the leader in delivering the ultimate customer experience.
You will be working in a busy BMW service department. Your role will be focused on dealing with customers, who have high expectations and a varied range of needs and demands. As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service.
This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the BMW/MINI brand.
Service Advisor specific duties include:
- Working face-to-face with customers within the retailer
- Handling calls to the retailer, including booking and scheduling vehicle services and repairs
- Estimating time and costs associated with vehicle services and repairs
- Handling and responding to customer complaints
- Being involved with interpreting initial customer concerns and liaising with the vehicle technicians
- Liaising with customers and keeping them updated of any additional work that may be required
- Tracking customer vehicles through the workshop during service and repair
- Advising customers on how to solve problems with their vehicles
All Aftersales Customer Service (Service Advisor) apprentices attend the BMW Group Academy UK in Berkshire for their off-the-job training.
The apprenticeship will have a strong focus on the retail environment and the high customer service expectations of BMW customers, as well as Service Advisor specific training.
The training takes place over a 1-year period at the BMW Group Academy and has been designed to suit both parts and service advisor roles.
During the ti
All Motor Vehicle Technician, Aftersales Customer Service (Parts & Service) and Motorcycle Technician Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer, and will attend the BMW Group Academy for their training. The BMW Group Academy is based at Wokefield Park near Reading in Berkshire.
All Bodyshop Technician (Paint & Panel) Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer or Bodyshop, and will attend our body training facility for their training. The body training facility is located in Milton Keynes.
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
- To have good communication and organisational skills
- Full training will be provided
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- An enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- An interest in the automotive industry
- To be honest and trustworthy with a willingness to learn
- To have a positive attitude and work ethic, with high level of professionalism to represent the BMW/MINI brand
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy service department, as well as having the capability to follow instructions and work individually
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails