BMW Bodyshop Paint Apprenticeship - Knights North Staffs BMW
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Paint Apprentice. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Bodyshop, where you will be responsible for repairing accident damaged motor vehicles to the high standards of the BMW/MINI brand.
All BMW Bodyshop Apprentices (Paint & Panel) attend a centralised body training facility in Milton Keynes for their off-the-job training. This centre is equipped with BMW Cars and BMW Colour Systems to ensure that apprentices are trained to the highest standards.
The role of a Bodyshop Paint Technician includes:
- The preparation and application of foundation materials and topcoat
- An awareness of different paint systems, paint equipment, special effect paints
- Quality vehicle checks
- Vehicle Damage Assessments
During the time spent at your BMW Bodyshop, a mentor will be allocated to oversee the work-based learning programme. A BMW representative will also visit on a 12-weekly basis to set performance targets and ensure any development needs are being met.
All Motor Vehicle Technician, Aftersales Customer Service (Parts & Service) and Motorcycle Technician Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer, and will attend the BMW Group Academy for their training. The BMW Group Academy is based at Wokefield Park near Reading in Berkshire.
All Bodyshop Technician (Paint & Panel) Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer or Bodyshop, and will attend our body training facility for their training. The body training facility is located in Milton Keynes.
- Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSEs at grades A*-C/ 9-4 (or equivalent) in English, maths and ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
- To have good manual dexterity
- Full training will be provided
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for automotive vehicles and the industry as a whole
- To be honest and trustworthy with a willingness to learn
- A positive attitude and work ethic, with high level of professionalism
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy Bodyshop environment, as well as having the capability to follow instructions and work individually
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails