BMW Sales Adviser Apprentice - Sytner Harold Wood BMW
£20,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Adviser Apprentice.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme is regarded as being the leader in delivering the ultimate customer experience.
You will be working in a busy MINI Retailer. Your role will be focused on dealing with customers, who have high expectations and a varied range of needs and demands. As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service. This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the MINI brand.
Main duties to include:
- Dealing with customers face to face delivering a high standard of customer service
- Building Rapport with new customers
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and in person
- Shadowing sales mentor
- Identifying and meeting the customers’ requirements
This 12 month programme focuses on the core skills that a Sales Executive needs to be successful within a Retailer, and has been developed using a blend of face to face and digital learning concluding with a national customer service qualification and the BMW / MINI Sales certification.
All Motor Vehicle Technician, Aftersales Customer Service (Parts & Service) and Motorcycle Technician Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer, and will attend the BMW Group Academy for their training. The BMW Group Academy is based at Wokefield Park near Reading in Berkshire.
All Bodyshop Technician (Paint & Panel) Apprentices will be employed at their local BMW Retailer or Bodyshop, and will attend our body training facility for their training. The body training facility is located in Milton Keynes.
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSE Grade A*-C / 9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
You must be eligible in the UK before you apply and hold a full UK driver’s license, due to the nature of the role.
- Applicants must be 21yrs and over. This is for insurance purposes to drive their company cars.
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships over the phone and face to face
- Full training will be provided
- Passion for sales with a hunger to earn well
- Drive to achieve targets
- Commitment to the programme
- Professional, approachable and adaptable
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails