Building Services Design Engineer Apprenticeship (Degree)
£15,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Duties will include:
- You will work within a team of engineers to bring buildings to life
- Designing installations including heating, ventilation, air conditioning, drainage, lighting, power, controls and lifts
- To deliver buildings which meet the needs of the people that use them. The buildings take on many forms within a variety of sectors; commercial, residential, healthcare, education and leisure.
- Sustainability is at the heart of our business which you will also have the opportunity to be involved in
Troup Bywaters + Anders are a high performing, award winning partnership of consulting building services engineers, established in 1958 with 8 offices across the UK.
We’re passionate about what we do and how we do it by providing the very best service for our clients. We have an enviable portfolio of projects across the country working on some of the most iconic landmarks for major clients across the UK. Our portfolio is a combination of public and private design projects across a range of sectors that include new build, refurbishment and fit-out.
In the past five years our work has achieved over 45 awards of excellence, a testament to our standing in the industry and great team of people. We are Investors in People (IiP) Platinum accredited and also hold the IiP Health & Wellbeing Award. In 2018, we were crowned winners of the National Apprenticeship Awards - SME Employer of the Year.
Design studios at:
Belfast Cardiff Edinburgh Glasgow Leeds London Manchester Reading
- GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) essential
- A Level or equivalent Maths, Physics or Chemistry and other (Grade BBC) essential or
- BTEC or equivalent Building Services Engineering (Grade DDM) essential
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Team worker
Ever imagined yourself driving a train? It might surprise you how varied, enjoyable and rewarding...Apply NowDetails
As a Shunter Driver you will be responsible for ensuring vehicles are shunted/driven and prepared...Apply NowDetails