Business Administration Apprentice
£160.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
The vacancy is for an individual to initially assist with general administrative duties of running a small but professional engineering business and grow with the company to manage its operations.
These duties include:
- Email and customer management / correspondence
- Documentation and file organisation
- Updating project plans (prepared with another or for you)
- Purchasing of miscellaneous supplies
- Further opportunities include marketing, assistance with business development, assistance with business finance and project management should the candidate wish to take on these entities
Engineering company, manufacturing products for use in production and R&D facilities.
5 x GCSE A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE English at A*-C / 9-4 and Maths at A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent.
- Ideally competent with Microsoft office, organisation skills
- Organised and punctual in their work, polite and well presented when dealing with clients, interest in engineering or similar is beneficial but far from essential for the role
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails