Business Administration Support Apprentice
£16,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are looking to recruit a well organised and capable individual, motivated to support our office manager in the efficient running of our head office function, including supporting our sites and becoming a key link between on site operational teams and the hub of the business.
Duties will include:
- General administrative duties.
- Maintain the Health & Safety, Quality Management System & Environmental Management System.
- Provide supporting document for external audits.
- Protect and maintain the company’s values by following the organisation standards and keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reception duties to include answering the phones, booking and managing meeting rooms, greeting visitors and managing the incoming and outgoing post.
- Ordering stationery for both the office and site projects.
Bray and Slaughter is a leading regional contractor with over 100 years of experience in the construction industry. Our focus upon quality allows us to deliver complex and time sensitive projects to clients in the Education, Healthcare, Commercial, Defence, Leisure, Heritage and Residential sectors.
- English & Maths GCSE at a grade 4 (C) or above.
- PC proficient including all Microsoft software.
- Data Entry Skills.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails