Business Management Degree Apprentice
£14,000.00 - £17,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and ensure all vehicle information input is accurate and that registration and lot numbers match
- Ensure that all sale day processing is conducted in line with company procedures
- Provide an excellent face-to-face front of house and telephone service to customers
- Complete any project work that is expected from you
- Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable
- Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager
- Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business where necessary to meet operational requirements
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
From the dock to defleet and beyond, BCA touches over 3.5m vehicles a year, working with OEMs, fleet operators and dealers to provide the backbone of the UK's automotive supply chain.
From technical and logistics services for new vehicles, refurbishment, storage and logistics for the growing used sector and the core remarketing and auction operation, BCA offers the economies of scale and diversity of services to meet the needs of an impressive portfolio of customers.
The Group’s UK Vehicle Remarketing division trades under the BCA brand at 23 auction centres. BCA sells vehicles at our Exchanges on behalf of a broad portfolio of vendors including manufacturers (OEMs), leasing companies, contract hire, dealers and vehicle buying companies. Buyers and consumers who include car supermarkets, franchised and independent dealers, professional vehicle traders.
Exchanges comprise physical and digital auctions and outsourced remarketing services. These are complemented by a portfolio of pre and post-sale value added services including our buyer funding service, BCA Partner Finance.
- 3 A levels at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Driving licence desirable but not essential
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service focused
- Industry knowledge
- Able to work in a busy, fast-paced office
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Has a can-do attitude
- Be flexible and think outside the box
- The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic and have a passion for managing their own personal development
- We are looking for individuals who have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A successful candidate will be passionate about the industry, and have the ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
- We are looking for individuals who can act with honesty, integrity and have a can-do attitude
Start Date: September 2022 Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future. Opportunities in: • Quantity Survey...Apply NowDetails
Our carvery includes a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats, along with a selection of potatoes and choi...Apply NowDetails