Clinical Systems Trainer Apprentice
£163.13 - £307.88 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
- To provide clinical system trainer support and guidance to end users
- To work as an integrated member of the team, liaising with colleagues and clients.
- As a member of the Clinical Systems Training Team, contribute to a seamless response to the needs of customers and the organisation, maintaining a professional approach and leading by example at all times.
- Expected to work independently and assist clinical trainers
Study for a level 3 qualification in Learning & Development throughout the apprenticeship.
- To provide support to end users via our advice line
- To update documentation for Quick Reference Guides for our Clients
- To develop your skills to be able to provide support to the Clinical Systems Trainers and Data Quality Facilitato
A full list of tasks and responsibilities is included within the job description.
Part of the NHS, Arden & GEM Commissioning Support Unit provide services to NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups. In HR we provide transactional services to the CCGs as our main customer, but also other customers for certain services.
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails