Customer Service Apprenticeship
£130.50 - £246.30 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
We are looking for a confident, easy going individual who wants to join us in our popular wedding dress store.
If you would like to make someone's dream come true then this is the job for you.
Your role will include:
- Answering the telephone to deal with enquiries, make appointments
- Meet and greet customers on arrival
- Offer advice and support when customers are choosing products and services
- Taking payments
At Katies brides a warm welcome awaits you, as you step into our boutique you will find a very stunning and exciting collection of bridal gowns, bridesmaids and prom dresses too. with nearly 20years experience we will be able to help with styles and co-ordinating those all important attendants to compliment your gown.
- Ideally candidates will hold GCSE grades A*-C (4-9) in maths, English and ICT - or equivalent qualifications, including Functional Skills.
- Good communicator
- Confident, ability to communicate with the public
- The individual must have a clean, tidy and presentable appearance as this is a customer facing role
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails