Customer Service Apprenticeship
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
To manage incoming calls and emails relating to customer enquiries for example:
- Booking customers into centres for all core products; MOT, Services etc…
- Pricing up Service’s/repairs
- Identifying when a customer’s car will be ready
- Signing up customers for loyalty scheme(s) (Drivers Club Card) and then processing the card
- Assisting Operations/Centre with customer complaints
- To make recommendations as appropriate for other goods and services
- To input, update and amend internal booking system
- To input, update and amend internal spreadsheets for non-booking enquiries
- To liaise with centre principles regarding pricing enquiries and bookings
- To be responsible for making outbound calls to existing / prospect customers for particular campaigns / PCC renewal
Venus Motors is a family owned and operated auto repair service in Perivale serving our local community and surrounding areas for 35 years. Our ILM and AA certified technicians are ready to deal with any car repair needed or vehicle issues you may be experiencing.
We perform high quality service you can trust at a fair price. We are very passionate about the car trade and we repair all makes and models. Our friendly and professional staff will ensure you leave with a smile.
3 GCSEs or equivalent at minimum including English & maths at grade 4/C or above.
- IT literate
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems quickly
We’re reimagining the future of movement. Our vision of a sustainable future of modern luxury by design is ...Apply NowDetails