DAF Aftersales Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
£236.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with Motus' Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
- Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
- Process cash and card payments for customer parts
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
With a network of 30 Dealer Locations across the United Kingdom, Motus Commercials are the largest DAF Trucks Dealer Group in the UK & Europe with 27 DAF Trucks/TRP Locations. We have 14 ATF sites, able to carry out DVSA MOTs on Commercial Vehicles.
Motus Holdings (UK) Ltd. operates the UKs largest independent commercial vehicle dealer group and, with its passenger vehicle interests included, ranks inside the Top 15 of all UK automotive dealer groups. The company has annual revenues of over 1 billion and employs almost 3000 people across its operations.
No previous qualifications are required, but you would ideally have GCSE 9 - 4 or A* - C in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- Excellent telephone manner
- Team player, with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels
- Good communication, active listening and interpersonal skills
- Good I.T. skills
We want to identify those people that are ambitious and demonstrate a willingness to learn, who are excited by the prospect of working in the automotive industry, and want to deliver great customer service.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails