Data Analyst Apprentice (Level 4)
Why We Need You
Why We Need YouPosted:
JLL are a world leader on real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate.
At JLL, you’ll have a chance to grow alongside the world’s leading businesses, putting your knowledge into action every day. You’ll also make long-lasting professional relationships through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best.
Our school leaver programme will provide you with first-hand experience while working towards a professional qualification. Anyone without a degree can join this programme, as we’re focused on training you to becoming a qualified and well-rounded professional.
About the role
You will work in a specific team helping them gather and study data, draw conclusions and tell the story of what the data shows. This will help JLL in becoming more effective with our information and possibly help clients make decisions with the information.
Location - London, Birmingham
Duration: 24 months
We know that your unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together. At JLL, we want everyone to feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential, and here are just some of the ways we’ll make that happen.
• Support from us – The Early Careers team will be with you every step of the way during your programme. You’ll also be able to share your views and drive change through our Early Careers committee.
• Support from your buddy – You’ll be paired with a peer on a similar pathway to you who will be there to answer any questions and guide you.
• Support from your training provider– They will be teaching the theory behind your role and guiding you to achieving your qualification. This could be through a virtual learning environment, online webinars, workshops, a dedicated Learning Coach.
• Training opportunities
• 20% off-the-job training – As an apprentice, you will receive time to study, typically one day each week. This time will involve online learning, joining webinars, and completing assignments.
• Dress for your diary – Each day will be different, so we trust you to dress according to what you’re doing.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays each year
• 2 paid volunteer days each year
• Wide range of employee benefits – You can take advantage of them, which include a well-being support and resources, exclusive discounts, pension, private medical healthcare, dental insurance, employee assistance programme, season ticket loan, cycle-to-work scheme, mortgage advice, and more.
• Right to work in the UK
• You will need to have permanent right to work in the UK, with no time restrictions or limited working hours. Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, including Graduate Visas.
• Skills and motivations
o You’ll have a curious mindset so you can learn and ask questions
o You’ll want to contribute your thoughts, create fresh ideas, and challenge yourself to do more than you think you could
o You’ll have an interest in the property industry and how we can shape its future
o You’ll be able to connect with others easily and build strong relationships
o You’ll be eager to grow in the role and develop your skills with us
o GCSEs – C / 4 grade or above in English and Maths (or equivalent)
o A-Levels – 72 UCAS points or equivalent of 3 x D grades
Address: London -
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship - BMW Park Lane BatterseaIntermediateSales Customer ServiceLondon
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
BMW GroupBMW Aftersales Customer Service (Parts Advisor) Apprenticeship - Barons Watford BMWIntermediateSales Customer ServiceWatford
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails