Data Technician Apprentice
£18,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting on data and their statistics
- Using the data which has been given from insurance companies and making it visible for their clients
- Working with different datasets to create reports
- Presenting data findings for the business to aide in making key business decisions
Baltic Apprenticeship are pleased to be working with MB&G Insurance to find them a dedicated Data Apprentice to join their team based in Newcastle. MB&G Insurance are one of the few remaining privately owned warranty providers and have been in business since 1978. Due to the continued growth of the company, MB&G are looking for a Data Technician apprentice to help take the business to the next level.
For more information about MB&G Insurance, please visit their website.
- Grade 4/C or Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English is required for this role
- Problem-solving mindset, you must enjoy picking a problem apart
- Good maths skills and enjoys working with numbers
- Confident communicator
- Willingness to learn
We’re reimagining the future of movement. Our vision of a sustainable future of modern luxury by design is ...Apply NowDetails