Degree Apprentice IT Infrastructure Professional
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Our apprentices do real work from day one. In this role, you’ll be joining our Digital Solutions team, doing a pretty important job. You’ll be delivering IT infrastructure that is critical to the UK - how’s that for a real job?
It’s a really varied role; you’ll be learning about and working with lots of different technologies and helping to create an end-to-end solution that transform our customers IT experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- It’ll mean working with lots of different experts, such as Network Architects, Designers, Platform Managers, Engineers, Programme Managers and senior stakeholders... and everyone in between. Your job will be to bring all these people together and help deliver an amazing solution
- Working as a Technical Delivery professional you’ll have a great opportunity to learn about complex IT solutions and the technologies that underpin them. Our colleagues are all experts at what they do, and you’ll be able to gain huge amounts of experience from them in different areas
- You’ll also learn about working to Agile delivery techniques - such as scrum and squads – and how this helps drive solutions forward
While technology is part of the role, we’ll teach you what you need to know, so don’t worry about that. We have a host of colleagues on hand to support you. However, what’s really key is picking up vital softer skills such as motivating teams, to get the job done.
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
You’ll need to achieve three A-Levels with a minimum of AAB grades, with at least one in a STEM subject (or equivalent).
You’ll also need a minimum of 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
- Bold decision-making skills
- Inspiring communication skills
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails