Degree Apprentice Software Engineer
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
We’re one of the world’s leading communications services company. The services we sell are integral to modern life and are delivered over our networks. These networks are becoming ever increasingly dependent upon software, along with the products and services delivered over these networks. To continue innovating, we need you and your new ways of thinking to help us create amazing products for our customers.
- We’ll teach you human centred design, and agile ways of working, to help you create new technology and software solutions for the future. You may also learn about the digital life-cycle, which will include designing, testing and operating our systems which are used to deliver vital services to our customers, who vary from large, multinational corporations to individuals using our products and services at home
- We’ll get you started right away, learning some job specific skills. You’ll create effective and secure software solutions using contemporary software development languages, as well as learn about different development methodologies and how to undertake analysis and design to create artefacts
- We’ll teach you how to produce high quality code with sound syntax in at least one language and maybe more – the sky is your limit!
- Day to day, you’ll be performing code review and debugging and refactoring, as well as testing code
- You’ll work with our internal software development teams to create software solutions using industry standard build processes for our customers, as well as looking at things like version control, and how to release and deploy code into enterprise environments
- You’ll learn how to deliver the very best software products, helping teams provide an effortless experience for our customers and staff wherever they are in the world, using whatever device and technology they choose
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
- You’ll need to achieve three A- Levels grades with grades BBC or above
- You’ll also need five GCSE’s at grades 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent, including English Language and Maths
- Equivalent qualifications are accepted
- Please note: All of our apprentice schemes are subject to eligibility criteria
- Bold decision maker
- Inspiring communicator
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails