Degree Apprenticeship in Civil Engineering
£16,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Keystone Lintels Limited is a leading manufacturer of steel lintels, founded in 1989. The short history of Keystone has been one of relentless expansion and continuous innovation whilst redefining the meaning of service in the lintel industry.
Whatever you do at the Keystone Group, you will have the chance to Create Construction Solutions, Beyond Equal. It’s a mission that unites and inspires us.
That’s why we focus on attracting, retaining, and developing people who are committed to bringing their best and who deliver on their promises. The Keystone Group is a fantastic place to begin your career and we are driving a culture that puts people first - where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers
You will come together with a team of proficient and experienced Engineers to work on industry-defining projects. You will be given the space to grow personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you. Our Technical teams are involved in some of the UK’s most high profile, complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. We have an enviable reputation in the delivery of some of the UK’s most prestigious and challenging projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To prepare accurate, competitive and detailed technical quotes based on information received from customers
- Prioritise work appropriately to deliver quotes within set deadline or 5 working days to maintain company’s customer service targets
- Load assessment on lintels using ‘BS5977-1: Method for assessment of load’ based on Architect’s and Structural Engineer’s drawings
- Specify standard products, and custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects
- Design special production drawings for manufacture using AutoCAD or other Drawing Tool
- Prepare lintel c
Keystone Lintels Limited is a leading manufacturer of steel lintels, founded in 1989. The short history of Keystone has been one of relentless expansion and continuous innovation whilst redefining the meaning of service in the lintel industry
96 UCAS points or equivalent required.
Apprenticeship candidates will typically have at least three A levels at grades A*- C (or equivalent) including maths and physical science.
You will also hold GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
By the end of the Civil Engineer Degree Apprenticeship, you will be able to demonstrate the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours of the apprenticeship standard.
These are detailed on the Institute for Apprenticeships: -
Target driven & ambitious
You should be ambitious, good and working as part of a team as well as individually. You should be reliable. friendly and eager to learn.
Everyone Active is a leading UK Leisure Provider and are recruiting Apprenticeships in Leisure Team Member ...Apply NowDetails