Early Years Apprentice Milton Keynes
£146.25 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
As an Early Years Apprentice you will be a dynamic educator committed to shaping and inspiring young minds. You will be supported by our experienced management teams to deliver outstanding practice every day to help layer the foundations of a healthier, happier nation.
Our Early Years Apprentice will be someone who presents a bright and positive outlook, is willing to learn and excited by challenges and has the ability to self-reflect on day's events to allow for critical thinking.
Duties to include:
- To assist in all areas of nursery work and to provide support for other members of staff
- To create an interesting and stimulating environment for the child to develop all their skills
- To demonstrate a genuine care for children
- To care for and supervise the children
- To ensure their safety at all times
- To carry out housekeeping duties as appropriate
The UK’s first and only provider of clubs and nurseries uses our 3 pillars of movement, nourishment, and development to enhance overall wellbeing in children.
As an Ofsted registered nursery, we deliver a high standard of Early Years Foundation stage education. Our day nursery offers spaces for babies to pre-school children aged 5 years, on a part-time and full-time basis. Open 51 weeks per year, 8 am-6 pm.
No specific requirements.
- Communication skills
- Positive outlook
- Eager to learn
- Excited by challenges
- Self reflects and allows for critical thinking
- Team working
- Attention to detail
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails