Enterprise Architect Analyst - Digital & Technology Solutions L7 Apprenticeship
£26,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Primary duties include:
- Working with Solution Architects (SA’s) to enrich/maintain application portfolio
- Working with Enterprise Architect (EA) to select and deploy required EA tools and methodologies
- Deliver and maintain AS-IS and TO-BE views of the applications and integrations
- Encompasses both internal (in use) and external (market-leading) capabilities to shape and evolve the business strategy
- Supporting the definition of the target architecture,
- Supporting the technology selection process for new capabilities
- Supporting the assessment of process maturity and definition of process transformation roadmaps for all business functional areas.
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services to internal stakeholders on appropriate strategy, standards, and solutions
- Provide thought leadership to challenge and influence strategic direction ensuring that business process, data, applications, and technology come together to meet business needs and vision.
- Continual expansion of your architecture knowledge and network of influence, constantly seeking ways to increase the EA impact for JELD-WEN Europe
- Key role in supporting European wide Business Process Change Management (BPCM) throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Global Alignment on strategic initiatives and IT governance
JELD-WEN is a global manufacturer of doors and windows headquartered in Charlotte U.S.A. The extensive product offerings encompass exterior and interior doors, windows and related building products, mainly for commercial and residential sectors which are sold through multiple distribution channels including retail, wholesale distributors and building products dealers.
The JELD-WEN Purpose – We bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
The JELD-WEN Vision – To lead the global building industry with great people creating superior products and delivering excellence in all that we do.
JELD-WEN Europe is a major region in the company making a significant contribution to global revenues. In Europe JELD-WEN has 26 operations and over 6500 employees in 11 countries and is structured into four main regions: UK, France, Central Europe, and Northern Europe. The European Group is led by a European leadership team based in Solihull, UK.
- GCSE at Grade C/4 or above; IELTS 6.0 with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent. Functional skills Level 2 in English is accepted as equivalent. (Applicants can sit the QA Higher Education English test, where 60% is required)
- GCSE maths at grade C/4 or above, or equivalent are required for entry.
Functional skills Level 2 in maths is accepted as equivalent. This can be exempted by successfully passing the QAHE maths test (score 8 out of 15)
Standard Entry Requirements
- Applicants will usually have obtained: an honours degree (2:2 or above) in an appropriate Computing, Technology or Engineering discipline, or with the appropriate aptitude for a role in technology.
Non-standard entry with work experience
- Relevant qualifications and/or work experience will be taken into
- Experience in Application Enterprise Architecture tool kits and methodology
- A good understanding of Global/European IT transformation, ideally within a manufacturing organisation
- Experience in an IT business facing role
- Experience MS Excel or other data management tools
- Strong Business Process Change Management (BPCM) skills
- Enthusiasm and energy to support major IT transformation
- Willingness to continually develop your own IT skills and knowledge
- Customer-facing, action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Manage ambiguity
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Team player
- Open and honest
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (another European language would be ideal but not essential)
Start Date: September 2022 Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future. Opportunities in: • Quantity Survey...Apply NowDetails
Our carvery includes a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats, along with a selection of potatoes and choi...Apply NowDetails