Ford Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
An exciting opportunity for the Apprentices to be trained using the latest diagnostic equipment to provide them with the relevant skills to react to the ever changing technological developments within the car industry. Day to day tasks will always vary but will normally include:
- Vehicle Maintenance.
- Observing and assisting technicians.
Car technicians will be expected to see whether components and systems are secure and working properly.
The Car Technicians jobs fall into three categories:
- Servicing – working to manufacturer servicing guidelines to ensure vehicle running at optimum performance.
- Maintenance – replacing parts that have wear and tear before they fail.
- Repair – diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure and fixing the problem.
Specialising in offering new and used Ford cars, Yeovil Ford's mission is to deliver comprehensive choice, competitive pricing and unrivalled service for customers, across all sectors of the business: Sales, Parts and Servicing.
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs or equivalent - A*-C 9-4 in English and maths required.
- Full training will be provided, no skills required.
- A keen interest in vehicles, the learner must be hard working and motivated with an interest to learn new skills, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails