Ford Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
An exciting opportunity for the apprentices to be trained using the latest diagnostic equipment to provide them with the relevant skills to react to the ever changing technological developments within the car industry.
Day to day tasks will always vary but will normally include:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Observing and assisting technicians
Car technicians will be expected to see whether components and systems are secure and working properly.
The Car Technicians jobs fall into three categories:
- Servicing – working to manufacturer servicing guidelines to ensure vehicle running at optimum performance
- Maintenance – replacing parts that have wear and tear before they fail
- Repair – diagnosing the reason for vehicle failure and fixing the problem
Part of the wider Lookers group originally founded in 1908, we parallel the pedigree and quality credentials offered by Ford themselves. Demonstrated through our committed approach to delivering excellent customer care, you can be assured of an industry leading experience. From your initial enquiry right through to comprehensive aftersales care, our mission of "Customers for Life" is demonstrated in everything that we do. Our sales specialists are helpful, knowledgeable and enthusiastic and in the event you wish to purchase one of our quality vehicles, will be able to advise you on all the financial options available.
- Minimum of 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4 in English and maths required
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A keen interest in vehicles, the learner must be hard working and motivated with an interest to learn new skills
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails