Furniture Account Manager: Business to Business (B2B) Sales Degree Apprenticeship
Competitive salary - Unspecified
Why We Need YouPosted:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Producing furniture estimates to the agreed templates & ensuring the timescales are adhered to
- Raise purchase orders on Sage 50 Accounts & submit these to suppliers.
- Ensuring project delivery timescales and Furniture Department Procedures are adhered to
- Checking order confirmations from suppliers, raising queries &check the delivery date corresponds with the project timescales
- Managing & monitoring the logistics of your live projects
- On project completion/installation, review &submit the final account to Accounts for invoicing
- Offering support where needed to the other furniture team members
- Suggest improvements and present ideas where identified/needed to support business goals
- Maintaining & monitoring the non-conformance log & the processes of ISO 9001+14001
We are specialists in creating inspiring spaces for the office, hotel, leisure, education and healthcare sectors.
Our team of workplace consultants and fit out and furniture experts create environments designed to inspire your business to go further. From the very start of your project through to completion, we work with you to deliver your project on time and to budget.
We work closely with architects and interior designers to offer a full design service which incorporates site surveys, space appraisals, design schemes, 3D visuals and even 3D walk throughs of the designs. If you are looking for bespoke solutions, we can provide a tailor-made approach to fulfil your individual needs and criteria.
- Level 2 English and maths
- 2x A levels or equivalent level 3 qualifications at grade C or above
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create relationships.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Work specifically), Sage 50 Accounts& CRMs
- An interest in interior design & furniture is desirable however not essential
- Process driven
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails