IT Engineer Apprenticeship
£27,040.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Amazon offers a range of opportunities to suit candidates with different backgrounds, qualifications and career aspirations. That is why we believe it is the perfect place to learn new skills.
Our teams are crucial in ensuring that we continue to deliver and innovate for customers. We have big plans and want to continue to develop and retain the best talent.
Amazon apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and want to start a career now – or possibly retrain in a new direction.
To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, practical experience and qualifications given to you.
A Day in the Life
As an IT Engineer Apprentice at Amazon, you’ll gain a vast range of useful experiences and skills working on IT Support projects, defining requirements and managing execution. These projects may be local or they may be a part of a larger operational excellence/continuous improvement initiative that apply to multiple locations.
Apprentices will gain the Network Engineer L4 and the Digital and Technology Solutions Professional (Integrated Degree) L6 apprenticeships. You will build your skills over a 48-month period starting in August 2022, which will help you develop personally and professionally.
Your apprenticeship will be made up of;
- Classroom/virtual based training to cover knowledge,
- On-the-job training in an Amazon Fulfilment Centre
- Online learning
- Mentoring from our IT team members.
Alongside extensive development of your technical skills, you will also grow your abilities in crucial complementary areas like organization, prioritization, data and problem-solving techniques, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
You will work alongside the team supporting with
Amazon are the world’s largest retailer, with one of the most immediately recognisable brand names on the market and a ubiquity with e-commerce. They have 689 apprentices currently on-programme and growing, a testament to the investment they put into their people.
Candidates should have the right to live and work in England.
For the apprenticeship program we prioritize applicants eligible to government funding for their apprenticeship and for this you need to:
- Have you lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- Be a resident in England for the entire duration of the program
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2022 or later
- 3 x GCSE’s at grade 4-9 (A-C) or above or equivalent including Maths and English
Please note, you will be required to evidence your qualifications. If you have gained qualifications outside of the UK you will be required to evidence that they are equivalent.
- Able to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Able to communicate well
- Can demonstrate a drive and passion for learning
- Passion using and learning about new technologies
- Enthusiasm for continual learning and improvement
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Strong team player
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails