IT Solutions Level 3 Apprenticeship
£190.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
- Support Desk – Carry out telephone and remote support to customers
- Site Visits - Accompany Field Technicians to customer sites
- Networking – Assist in configuring and maintaining networks
- Software – Software development of epos/it systems
- Hardware – Maintenance of customer machines and components including touchscreen terminals, printers, PCs and servers
- Project Management – Scheduling and management of remote work and site visits
EBM has been established for over 40 years specialising in the supply of all types of Epos Systems and catering equipment. Supporting a diverse customer base from independent outlets to multi-national brands throughout the UK.
We offer a full range of EPOS software and hardware solutions to suit all budgets and requirements.
We tailor our technology solutions to cater for every individual client from project management, to system installation through to ongoing support.
A good level of general education to include GCSEs in English and Mathematics, minimum grade C/4 is essential.
- To have good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and young people
- To have a keen interest in the IT industry
- A positive, flexible approach
- Confidence, warmth, sensitivity, reliability, and enthusiasm
- To get on well with work colleagues and with the students
- To have the ability to work in a busy school environment
- To be flexible in your approach to duties
- To have a sense of humour
Start Date: September 2022 Learn. Earn. And build an exciting future. Opportunities in: • Quantity Survey...Apply NowDetails
Our carvery includes a choice of three 14-hour slow-cook meats, along with a selection of potatoes and choi...Apply NowDetails