Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
£138.45 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
To provide general office support, this is a varied role and will include the following tasks.
- Taking incoming calls confidently and fluently
- Interacting with suppliers and customers alike – verbally/electronically & face to face
- Communicating fluently with all colleagues
- Receiving email enquiries and responding accordingly
- Using a computer system to track the progress of orders
- Organising and updating marketing for the business e.g Facebook
- Processing orders to be sent out by courier e.g. parts
- Providing admin support when required
- Reception duties/meeting and greeting customers
- Covering 3 depts – Sales/Parts/Accounts
- Daily use of MS products excel/word/outlook
- Daily use of Sage accounts software
- Import procedures & admin
- Stock takes & product knowledge
- Working within a small, passionate and supportive team
STAS are part of a larger European Group with opportunities come up to travel to Belgium to visit the plant where the trailers are made and distributed so a passport would be something that if you did have you would need to apply for.
Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled, we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies.
STAS Trailers Limited are the UK’s sole supplier of new STAS trailers in the UK. They are specialists in the manufacture and supply of Moving Floor and Tipper Trailers throughout the UK and Europe.
STAS trailers have unrivalled build quality and outstanding residual values. They supply the key industries of Build, Recycling and Agriculture.
- Maths and English at 4-9 or A*-C or equivalent
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office
- Driver would be preferred
- Good Phone Manner
- Bubbly Personality
- Well Presented
- Work well in a team
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails