Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
£117.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting the stylists
- Reception duties including answering the phone and making client appointments
- General housekeeping throughout the day to ensure the salon is always welcoming to the client
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview and complete any assessments necessary
The Level 2 Hairdressing professional standard covers a range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to prepare individuals for entry into the Hairdressing Industry.
It provides the individuals with basic skills in:
- Client Consultation
- Shampooing & Conditioning
- Setting & Dressing
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Health & Safety
Our Winscombe salon is our second salon, opening in 1999.
This salon is run by Dan. Dan has been with broadst.hair since 2004, moving from stylist to manager. Dan is an outgoing, passionate hairdresser and he wants all his guests to receive the best hairdressing and service from him and his team!
No previous qualifications required.
Good communication skills and a creative flair are required for this role.
- Be friendly
- Be outgoing
- Be efficient
- Work on their own initiative
- Be hardworking
- Be willing to learn
We’re reimagining the future of movement. Our vision of a sustainable future of modern luxury by design is ...Apply NowDetails