Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
£117.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
Day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Assisting the stylists
- Reception duties including answering the phone and making client appointments
- General housekeeping throughout the day to ensure the salon is always welcoming to the client
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview and complete any assessments necessary
The Level 2 Hairdressing professional standard covers a range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to prepare individuals for entry into the Hairdressing Industry.
It provides the individuals with basic skills in:
- Client Consultation
- Shampooing & Conditioning
- Setting & Dressing
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Health & Safety
A fresh modern salon full of local friendly faces. With 5 therapy rooms, 5 nail bars, a stand up sun bed & 5 hairdressing stations we cover many aspects of Hair, Nails, Beauty, Holistic Therapies, Aesthetics, Massage & Body Piercing.
No previous qualifications required.
Good communication skills and a creative flair are required for this role.
- Be friendly
- Be outgoing
- Be efficient
- Work on their own initiative
- Be hardworking
- Be willing to learn