Managed Practice Apprentice
£16,422.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Responsibilities will include:
- You’ll need to help deliver work that we have been contracted to complete by our customers – and keeping them happy is really important. Part of that will mean making sure you’re work, and projects are delivered on time and within budget and making sure you enable to expected business benefits. This will mean successfully balancing all the risks, issues and dependencies throughout the work
- You’ll work with lots of different teams, inside and outside of our company. You’ll need to have strong communication skills and be able to build relationships with stakeholders and customers quickly, making sure everyone you work with has a great experience
- In additions, you’ll also need to be organised, keeping on top of all your different projects and deadlines. This may seem challenging but don’t worry, our team is comprised of Subject Matter Experts who you’ll get to learn from every day and bring you up to speed
By the end of your apprenticeship, you’ll have strong analytical and commercial skills and be able to help the business make decisions in a really critical role.
BT is the world’s most established communications company, employing over 90,000 people across 180 countries, which offers a world of possibilities for all globally. We help people to communicate anywhere, at any time and with any technology they want.
Known as a major technology player who pioneers the digital advances that shape and drive the information age, BT help people create, collaborate and communicate better than ever before.
In the UK we are a leading communications services provider, selling products and services to consumers, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector.
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English Language.
- Bold decision-making skills
- Inspiring communication skills
- Solution focused
- Customer champion
- Collaborative partner
- Change agent
- Commercial thinker
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails