Operations Assistant Level 3 Apprenticeship
£10,080.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
You will be part of the leadership team assisting the Operations Manager in overseeing the operations of the company.
Although every day is different your general duties will include:
• Promptly responding to any questions and queries
• Creating new schemes of work
• Promoting and marketing our clubs and camps
• Taking notes at meetings & preparing the minutes.
• Liaising closely with the admin team
• Arranging company wide work-do's and assisting the wider team in various tasks
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails