£230.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
The role will involve:
- Providing client and solicitor support within the legal team
- Attending upon clients
- Drafting legal documents
- Attending case conferences
- Completing direct casework
The role is varied within a busy legal practice and so there will be other duties to perform as required by the Firm or your supervisor. You must be flexible in your pursuit of achieving the objectives set by the practice and must be able to work independently to a standard which reflects a high degree of competence.
The role involves other necessary tasks to aid in the progression and management of client cases, including an excellent telephone manner, filing, checking post and preparation of files.
RH Solicitors is a well-established High Street practice specialising in all areas of family law, conveyancing, immigration, litigation and wills & probate.
We are a private practice established since 2001 and Lexcel Accredited priding itself on exceptional client care and management. The Principal solicitor is a member of the Law Society Family Advanced Panel.
We are forward thinking, dynamic and a friendly firm with a committed team and positive culture.
- 5 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 to include maths and English or equivalent
- A level 3 qualification would be advantageous though not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good command of English
- Hardworking, forward thinking and passionate about social justice
- Punjabi preferable
- Typing 40 wpm
- Patient with high perseverance levels
- A talented, hardworking, articulate, driven paralegal with the ability to work unsupervised
As a Supervisor at Mitchells&Butlers you are the personality behind the beer pumps, the expert on the drink...Apply NowDetails
As an apprentice Chef at Premium Country Pubs, we will help you master our menu, with your food being the r...Apply NowDetails