Project Management Apprentice
£20,278.00 - £22,875.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are interested in joining a team whose priorities are looking after our most important customer, our employees, then get ready to join our company!
We’re searching for a Project Management Apprentice to learn from our friendly team of Project Management experts located around the UK and develop yourself into valuable member of that team. Before long, you’ll be delivering your own projects, managing project finances, meeting with customers, building and maintaining plans and coordinating the delivery of our high-end payment solutions to our customers.
You will bring passion for Project Management, with good organisation skills, enthusiasm and drive in all you do. We will help you take those natural traits and develop them into a career in Project Management with all the formal training and industry certifications that you’ll need to thrive.
Your day-to-day role and responsibilities:
- Shadow and provide administrative support to more experienced Project Managers on large projects
- Learn how to successfully manage small software development or hardware implementation projects so they deliver the right outcome for our customers.
- Work with teams across the organisation (UK and globally), at all levels from other Apprentices right up to Director and CEO on both projects and internal employee initiatives such as Diversity & Inclusion programmes.
- Go on to future qualifications such as a Degree apprenticeship or industry qualifications such as PRINCE2, PMQ or AgilePM.
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
- Relevant educational background preferably in the fields of business, economics, computer science, technology or engineering.
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- Organised and eager to take on responsibility
- An excellent communicator
- Quick to learn technical or complex concepts
- Logical and finds pleasure in resolving problems/finding solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Teams (online collaboration tools)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Communicates well
- Builds rapport quickly
- Keen to learn and develop.
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails