Regulatory Compliance Officer Apprentice
£15,000.00 - Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
Duties will include:
- Maintain various FCO related logs and spreadsheets.
- Coordinate and maintain MI for Anti Bribery & Corruption
- Coordinate and maintain MI for Conflicts of Interests.
- Perform activities related to vendor management.
- Ensure compliance with AML/KYC related laws and regulations and identify matters of non-compliance and escalate them as necessary
- Assist in maintaining gift logs and seeking necessary approvals from the ethics committee, wherever applicable.
- Assist the senior staff within the team to conduct admin related tasks i.e. acknowledging requests from branches, ensuring the details sent to Financial Crime Operations by the branches are in line with AML policies and procedures.
- Assist in retrieving information for senior staff to support their investigations and reviews.
- Prepare Management Information to be reported to the Legal & Compliance Committee.
- Assist and coordinate with the relevant team to conduct and complete the high risk reviews assigned to Financial Crime Operations.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports as per Business requirement and submit them as per agreed timelines.
- Assist with performing Enhanced Due Diligence on accounts escalated to Financial Crime Operations for further review/investigation
Employer is a Bank. Over 500 million customers worldwide and present in 37 countries globally.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India itself is the largest shareholder of this Fortune 500 company, with 58.60% ownership, and SBI was ranked 152nd in The Forbes list of Global 2000 firms in May 2015.
- GCSE 4/C or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalent in maths and English
- A-levels or equivalent technical qualification
- Well organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Team player
- Desire to develop new skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, able to cover for other team absences when necessary, and also able to lead on issues directly under the role remit
- Self-starter that is able to work as part of team, with pro-active attitude towards accomplishing tasks
- Desire to learn new skills and build knowledge of the financial crime-related regulatory and business environment
- Willingness to get involved in a variety of tasks
- Clear and confident communicator
Ever imagined yourself driving a train? It might surprise you how varied, enjoyable and rewarding...Apply NowDetails
As a Shunter Driver you will be responsible for ensuring vehicles are shunted/driven and prepared...Apply NowDetails