Software Developer Apprentice
£14,000.00 - £16,000.00 / Annually
Why We Need YouPosted:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with drive and passion to have great experience in an award-winning start-up. Otolo are breaking new ground in the exploding peer-to-peer learning & development space and at the same time on a social mission to rebuild the hospitality industry but supporting it’s people with mentoring, connections, support, events and more on our online platform. It’s a young team with a big mission and they will ensure you have time to learn and contribute to their activities, plus have access to mentorship and training and the possibility to gain valuable new experiences and skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify areas for modification in our existing programs and solutions
- Maintaining and supporting systems and improving the performance of existing software
- Performing trials, testing and quality checks to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Analyse user requirements
- Take part in software development activities
- Write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and suggest new ideas/methodologies for adoption within the team
Otolo is the new global community connecting people passionate for hospitality, on a mission to disrupt the way hospitality people develop, connect and grow their careers, with quality mentoring services for individuals and organisations.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
- Be willing to work collaboratively
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- Smart and presentable
- Ability to contribute new fresh ideas
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- Motivated and focused
As a System Support Apprentice you’ll be part of the Business Intelligence team, supporting both Highways a...
You’ll be responsible for the management of the recruitment system where you can expect to raise vacancies,...