Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Technician Apprentice Level 3
£156.00 - Weekly
Why We Need YouPosted:
If cars are your passion then Nissan will provide you with first class training on the very latest products and innovations, with dedicated Nissan trainers who will help build knowledge and develop your skills.
This exciting opportunity has arisen at your local Nissan Dealership, where you will be required to learn all aspects of the job role.Training will be provided both in the workplace and at the Alliance Training Centre in Doncaster.
All we ask is that you are committed to the Apprenticeship Programme for 3 years and have the passion and ambition to grow into a highly skilled Car Service Technician.
You will also be required to have a grade 4/C or above in maths & English at GCSE level or equivalent.
Successful people are at the heart of Nissan’s success so if you want to be a part of this then our Apprenticeship Programme is for you.
Candidates must live within 20 miles of the vacancy.
Duties could include (but would not be limited to):
- Inspecting vehicles and diagnosing any required work
- Discussing required repairs with customers
- Calculating the expected time and cost of vehicle work
- Repairing or replacing components as required
Established from a single motor retail dealership in Bristol Street, Birmingham nearly 100 years ago, Bristol Street Motors has grown to become a national brand recognised for its honesty, integrity and quality of customer service. Over this time Bristol Street Motors has earned its reputation as trusted dealers of new cars and used cars, as well as supplying a great selection of practical vans across their local dealerships in England.
Acquired by Vertu Motors in 2007, Bristol Street Motors has gone from strength to strength, retaining its place as one of the largest motor retailers in England and building on its reputation as one of the Country’s most trusted new and used car dealership groups. As well as being one of the country’s most reputable car dealerships, the servicing and aftersales available is second to none; including body repairs, accident management, and MOTs among other services.
Now the largest Hyundai dealer in the UK and the third largest single UK Ford dealer, Bristol Street Motors represents global motor manufacturers across England. Manufacturers include Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Vauxhall and Volvo.
Providing new and quality assured second hand car sales, servicing and aftersales, Bristol Street Motors has a specially trained and expert team to ensure customers are given the highest standards of customer service at every stage of their purchase and aftercare.
Bristol Street Motors is operated by Bristol Street Fourth Investments Limited (Citroen, Dacia, Renault, Hyundai, Nissan Peugeot, SEAT and SKODA), Bristol Street First Investments Limited (Ford), Vertu Motors (VMC) Limited and Vertu Motors (Chingford) Limited (both Vauxhall) and Grantham Motor Company Limited (Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Chrysler Jeep, Mazda and Volvo). All are subsidiaries of Vertu Motors plc meaning that Bristol Street Motors can give customers persona
GCSEs grades 9-4/A*-C or equivalent or Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English.
Please ensure you also list all of your relevant qualifications.
If you do not have the required qualifications for this apprenticeship your application will be rejected and you will not be contacted.
- No specific skills are required, however an interest in a career in the automotive industry/motor vehicles is essential
- Possess good communication skills with the ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers accurately and concisely
- Passionate about the industry, and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
- Customer focused, able to keep customers experience and safety in mind throughout the service or diagnosis and repair
- Team Player - assist other technicians when workshop is under pressure, and take ownership of any safety issues you identify in the workshop
- Thorough and able to work with defined processes and guidelines
- Quality focused with first time fix mentality
- Honest with high levels of integrity
There are very few Customer Service Apprenticeships in the motor industry and the BMW programme i...Apply NowDetails
You will be working in a busy BMW/MINI Parts Department. Parts Advisor specific duties would inc...Apply NowDetails